Saturday, October 19, 2013

My First Swap with my adorable and lovely buuuffreenn Tata Nedz

Hi beautiess..
Long time no see *again?!!
Im apologize because my lazzineesss ><
After Im sick a several week
The lazzineezzz syndrom come to mee
#plaakkk

But, *fingercross.. Im BACK
Hope you miss me like I miss you all
^^
Many things about beauty, fashion, and my life I want to share 

But first, let me start my COMEBACK with my first swap with Tata
We decided to do swap,
with a month preparation
We choose Sept, 25 2013 its the day <3
^^
I quite late to send because my package still in JNE near my home
But so thankful.., my package arrive safely

So lets take a look what  I got from Tata
believe me.. Tata its so lovable person ><
her package its so beautiful... 
I feel my package its so ugly.. TT *crying a lot kekekkeke


kyyaaa... hello kitttyyy... really taaa ><


Tata its so detail about anything
Im adore her so much ^^d
She give me two box.. one of them its my birthday gift *kiss n hug for you taataaa
*^^* 

So lets take a look one by one
My photos qquite dark.. I take them with my android camera ><



















And now.. another package from Tata
I dunno why.. I already too happy after receive her package
But she so kind.. send me another package again
><


DOLLLLLYYYWIIINKKKK!!!!!
I want try this for a long time... Finally taaa >< 




This one toooo >< kyyyaaaaa.... 


Okeeyy... I believeeee... its soooo SOOOOFFFFFTTTT taaa ><
I use it every day now ><
love it so much


So thats it... she's so adorable, right?
I really happy decided to swap and know Tata

If you want to know Tata
its her blog.. you can see about what I give her too ^^
http://tatanedz.blogspot.com/

And I make a video for unboxing swap box from tata
Hope you like it deaaarr
^^

Gud nightt
muacchhh
xoxo
_cherries_

8 comments:

  1. You got so muuuuch!
    I'm jealous >u<
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..!!!!
    she is just a sweetheart..and you are so lucky :)

    Get..Set..Blush!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes dear ^^ Im so lucky find person like tata
      happy to know her

      Delete
  3. hwaaaa......
    amazing swap,, pengeeeennn

    new follower ^^
    http://dkwp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ^^ will find your swap partner soon

      Delete
  4. Really Happy to know you too sistaaahh ~ <3 xixixi~

    PS: i know right, BH brush is really so so soft.. amazables.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
    Best Architects in Indore
    Best Interior designers in indore

    i heard about this blog & get actually whateveri was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
    Approved Auditor in DAFZA
    Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
    flaxseed oil
    Approved Auditor in JAFZA
    Approved Auditor in DMCC

    Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

    Virgin Linseed Oil BP
    cms ed
    cms ed cources

    I always search such wonderful blog and after so many efforts finally I got you. Keep writing the same
    Pharmacy home delivery in UAE
    Pharmacy near Business Bay

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir