Thursday, August 22, 2013

Unboxing from ibuybeauty (ibuybeauty haul)

Yuhuu... 
Im have ordered some goodies from ibuybeauty
I search tn (teen's nature) product and nobody sell them in my country
Just ibuybeauty who sell them ^^ in very affordable price
I really happy shop with ibuybeauty
Never though they will send me a looootttt oofff sample
because I just bought 5 items

Hope you enjoy my video
I will review them soon


Thats the box
Actually I must go to post office to take it my self
But have a good post boy man ><
thats delivery to my house
And because Im still sleepy
I can't give him anything
*stupid 1000x #plaaaakkk

The box its quite good
^^
Thats why Im so happy
They send the package July,29 2013
And I receive at August 19
Its quite fast if you know my country


I told ibuybeauty to write the value set under 50$ thats why I dont use to pay tax this time

wooofff wooofff
Its fuuullll <3

And have thanks card too ^^/

one by one they wrap safely with bubblewrap ^^

And this is all I got..
How about the name of product one by one?
You can watch them in my youtube video ^^
please check out there
And if you like please like them







So thats it,,,
^^ hope you enjoy it

if you dont mind

please follow my GFC and blogvin
my blogvin here
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "cherries_katherin"


_cherries_

7 comments:

  1. tn.. I'm waiting for my package from ibuybeauty. hasn't arrived yet.. Got the bb cream from giveaway >.< reviewnya dongg..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course... ^^ im excited to try one by one tooo
      wuaaahhh... cool... pnyku lmyn ngg 3 mgg.. uda brp lama punyamu say?

      Delete
  2. cieee ada videonya.. <3
    thanks for sharing anyway

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh isinya banya bangett ya, interested! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yuk mari ikutan shopping ^^/

      *ngeracun mode on
      hehehehhe

      Delete
  4. Woooow.. Banyak banget yang dikasih kak? *melongo* pingin (T___T) cara beli nya gimana?

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com
    Come and visit my blog :)
    Can we follow each orther?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaaa ><
      gampang kok...
      lgsg aj ke linknya ibuybeauty..
      cmn tgl masukin cart2 gtu.. cmn bayarnya pake paypal

      sure ^^\

      Delete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir