Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review and "Selca" Hair tool Bang Style from Etude House

Yuhuuuwww..
Night sweetheart
Who's like me?
Who get fat enough lately? ><
Im getting fat and fattt
chubby cheecks TT

yep.. thats me...
I want to cut off so I have a bang
But I not brave enough
TT
I afraid that I look more fat than before
Coz I know, bang can make you look more fat 

So I decided to buy this one
The saviour of my life :p
Hair tools Bang Style from Etude House
I really happy found this one
With this "BANG" I can use when I want to look more cute
And if I have bad hair day, or boring with bang
I just take off them ^^

Are you curious kittie?
Come on, lets take a look
I get this when I use EH member card for my birthday
about price? its 130$
Not to pricey if you look the quality


In behind write how to use it too
Just like hairclip
Its very easy to use
If you look my previous video
here
Its exactly the same
^^

So "SELCA" time :p
Cherries, without bang

I really addicted with blue color lately
Its about eyeshadow too ;)
Blue its really easy to apply
You can use for formal activity, or simple activity


And.....





*huufff*





Just dont brave enough






Okey, this is itt!!!!!
Me.... with "BANG"

kekekekekke


How do you think girls?
Which one more suitable for me?
With bang? or without bang?
Please comment down bellow
I really like read and reply one by one your attention
^^

And

if you dont mind

please follow my GFC and blogvin
my blogvin here
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "cherries_katherin"


~cherries~
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you rinnn ^^ gak pede benernya >< heheheh

      Delete
  2. aihh aku lebih suka yg pake poni soalnya keliatan lebih imuuuut~ ah endak gak keliatan gendut sama sekali kok, pantes lho <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. poni bikin wajah jadi imut dan younger, jadi aku lebih suka yang berponi ce, hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dev.. iya ni... shock pertama liat kok jd kyk boneka creppy.. mgkn krn blm kebiasaan kali y ^^ terakhir ponian SMA

      Delete
  4. Ya ampyun... Chubby dr mana nya.. Lbih chubby aq aq... Haha... Cute banget kok pke bang itu... Hehe... Aq jg pnya bang tp wrnanya dark brown... :p

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wuagh... chubby bgt aku say.. itu efect photonya 45' jd kliahatan kurus huahahahhaa ><
      aku dpilihin mbaknya yg deep black ><

      Delete
  5. aku suka yang g pake poni ce.... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. yang gak pake poni cantik..
    tpi yg pke poni imut >< <3

    www.cikey-kim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir