Thursday, February 21, 2013

What I get at Express your love with Etude House event ^^

Haiii sweetheart..
I almost forgot with this one

I'm very excited to came at Etude House event
I buy product 25$ before and I get a invitation card
Thats diferents with other
Cause I can get a welcome gift at event

This the welcome gift that I have receive


Inside bag
wuaaaaoowww...
im already like a crazy 
jump over the placeeee
*kyaaaaaaa*
- Shinee map
- Cute Bolpoint ---> i'm already use and bring this bolpoin every day after that day
- Pink Envelope
- Collagen Moistfull trial kit
- Aloha Mascara Remover
- Milk Talk Strawberry


And what inside the Pink Envelope
Many many voucher that you can use untill last February *^^*

"Welcome"
~ to the ~
PLAY HOUSE

A house full of wonder where
girls can play with dolls and make up
and looks for each day

*Wanna be*
SWEETT
~~~~~~~~


so cutee ^^

so see you tomorrow sunshine
I will review about new product tomorrow
stay tune

_cherries_

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir