Friday, April 19, 2013

Bling It On!!!... shine your life with your beauty *IBB Makeup Challege*

okey, first I really not confident to win this challege
Just like theme about bling
I decided to join this challege
^^
Hope you guys not laugh to me huhuhuhu huks TT
Okey, let me see kekekkeke
I bring out Gold with Black to make more smokey and dirty look *whaatt??*
yeap. because I can make up my self clean
so, lets bring dirty one buakakakaka
*evil laugh*

Ready guys? -o-

for eyessssss
whats wrong with my face? *slaapppeeddd*

dont look to my hair guys. today is my bad hair days huhuhuhuhu TT




auughh, i love this gold. its really pop up my eyes ^^d

yeap. sleepy face. Its 1 AM now 


Nowww. Final look... Just put a simple blush on and Red lipstick to make more addictive
May I seducing you guys? *muach* kekekekeke

pssstt, vote for me so I can be a winner
and dont forget to follow my GFC and Blogvin
^*^

anyooonngggg \^^/

the product what I use for this make up

Face:
bb cream from Etude Cotton Fit No2
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Darkspot
Lioelle Concealer
SilkyGirl Shine free Loose Powder 01 Natural Light
Revlon PhotoReady Natural Beige

Eyes
Naked Urban Decay Pallete
Elianto Curvee Eyeliner Pen
Drawing Show Creamy Liner BR401
Bling Bling Eye Stick from Etude 
Maybelline Volum Express
Etude Lash Perm Maskara
Glitter Astro Magic Color in Gold

Lips and Blush
The body Shop cheek colour 
Maybelline color sensation blushing berry
Revlon Color stay mineral lipglaze

So, want to join this challege to ^^

IBB April 2013 Make Up Challenge


Hi girls, it's time for another make up challenge. Are you excited as we do?
Together with NYX, the famous cosmetic brand from USA, we will challenge you to bring out the sparkle and glamorous side of you.
Don't hide your beauty, because now it's your time to shine!

Challenge yourself to create a sparkly look that would outshine those around you.
Make your face blings and shines like a diamond.
Exudes your charm and  beauty with dazzling make up that gleams and sparkle, and win products from NYX @ IDR 500,000 for 2 winners!

Hope you guys can join with me too... 
And dont forget to help me vote it ^^

~cherries~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir