Friday, May 10, 2013

How to use CC cream


Hi Sweetheart,
in late season we have a new cream for us who want skin more natural look and flawless
We have bb cream what really trend this day
But a several month a go 
We knew something new
Its about CC Cream
Many people says that can't compare with their skin because CC Cream to white
I do too like that
I sad because I can't use this cream
I told my self, how can this cream so popular in korea

So I'm start to looking for how to use
and try to me with different style to apply in my skin
And its really helpful
I really love this product now
and I want to share with you guys about it


This my first video
Im sorry for teribble lighting and words
Im not so good with English ^^ but Im try my best to try
Have many first time in this post
My first time make a video
My first time Edit Video
and My first time upload video on youtube
^^
I just no idea how to show you guys how to apply and use CC Cream 
So youtube is best way I think 
Hope this helpful and give you more information about CC Cream
Product that I use:
Im blooming Deep Mousture Moist from Etude House
CC Cream Silky from Etude House
BB cream Cotton Fit 02 from Etude House
BB Stick 02 Natural from Maybelline
Lioele concealer kit
Sweet Recipe Powder Cookie pact from Etude House
The Body Shop cheek blusher
I miss U lip balm from Etude House
Lovely Me:ek Love Mark Tint shy kiss - pink from theFaceshop
Drawing Eye Brow Dark Brown color from Etude House
Naked Pallete from Urban Decay
Make Over Face Contour Kit
If you like how I to make video, you can subscribe and follow my GFC google friends to keep in touch with me
from youtube and my blog 




blog   beautifulwayscherries.blogspot.com
Insta  http://instagram.com/empuqz



see you guys
xoxo


~cherries~

3 comments:

  1. beneran blends well sama kulit kita sis? :0
    #mupeng

    join mini giveawayku yaa >> http://thegirldays.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-1st-mini-giveaway.html

    xoxo The Girl Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya blend bgt kok.. klau caranya bener bagus bgt d kulit..
      aku lbh nyaman pakai in dr pada bb cream. in lbh ringan. senyum jg ringan banget...
      ^^

      Delete
  2. mupeng ma Im blooming Deep Mousture Moist ><
    ariisa-blog.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir