Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Feel Pattern with your lovely Android


Yeeepeeii... my phone have new clothes ^^
Yeap.. thats my android phone
I use android lately because I more comfortable to open email, and update blog with my android
Blackberry can help me just for sociate with other.. 
But I feel more comfortable with my LG
Its really dificult to find new clothes for my android
Because There no one use this type in Surabaya 
just a several person..
Several? *o* bad grammer

And this is it
Their fb name is Case Racks
You can opened in this link ^^
I really love find their fb
Not just find my case for my LG
They know that I have blog.. So they give me a looottt discount for my sponsor
^^
I really desperate to find a new case for my LG
And Finally I found it
Thank you Case Racks

This is the package that I receive this evening


Wooaahh.. Im really lovee itt
I love pattern lately
And this rose pattern is really beautiful
I think I can mitch match with my white and jeans 

The packaging


Back Packaging

And the Case \^^/
Inside packaging have screen guard too
I think I will use them later

Beautiful right ^^


My old case.. Which one better? >< 

Thats my reason I want to use Screen Guard later..
My old Screen Guard already disguisting ><"

Huuufff... I never bored look at my new case <3

The detail is so pretty ^^o

Finally... You dont know how I hate my old case TT
Its just one
And thats I got from LG
So have brand LG in my old case

I really love my new case for my LG
Thank you very much Case Racks *hug*

If you have android and want to look something new
you can find Case Racks in facebook
They have a lot case for Android
And their service its really nice ^^

So.. dont you want buy new clothes for your Android? ;)
Hope you enjoy this post and hope this post will helpfull
please comment down below if you have any question

And if you like
please follow my GFC
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "empuqz"

See you in next post girls 
xoxo
~cherries~




2 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir