Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review Pink Talk from Etude House *dare to be brave with shocking pink*

I'm try to be new
try something new
What's that?
Pink colorrr
Really brave colorr

Hmmm... lets take a look
^^
*dugeum dugeum*
*dag dig dug dueaaaarrr*



As always Etude have a cute pink packaging ;)



And always hangul language too ><"



I choose PK015 ;)


I really falling in love with this packaging... have a pink ribbon on it <3



Its look really dark pink right?

Swacth with flash *.*

Without flash
>< sorry for messy background ><

hmm, not bad I think ^^
But I'm sorry I dont have sexy lips..
Its really fit if you have a sexy lips
I really not confidence with my lips *sorry*

This lipstick its reallyyyy mattteeeeeee!!!!!
if you looking for pink color and matte texture..
I suggest you girls must have this "baby"
Its really pigmented... ><
honestly Im afraid with my first look
because to pink
but after take a photo and look for 1 hour
I think its okey ^^

And you can use it alllll daaaayy long
why?
because I find that this lipstick is smudge proof ><
If you want to clean up
I suggest use lips remover :D

*another suggestion*
if you dont want to look to sexy
I'm try to use with lipgloss
How the looks like?
let see ;)

Its still matte... *.*


And now... its look more glossy and elegant look ^^
Just give your face more colour and looks more fresh

Augh... my crazy selca ><d

So,,.. really thank you guys you read untill finish kekkekeke....
Hope you enjoy this post and hope this post will helpfull
please comment down below if you have any question

And if you like
please follow my GFC
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "empuqz"

See you in next post girls
xoxo
~cherries~

2 comments:

  1. Hello!, Lip color is beautiful, I will add it to the list of my next buy.
    Greetings from Mexico. the-perfect-makeup.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Caroline ^^
      yup... its really pigmented and have a beautiful color

      Delete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir