Monday, June 10, 2013

Review Revlon Balm Stain in Honey Douce 001

Hi girls...
Sorry for posting in late night
Must have a more time to editing the video
COz i'm still learning about that, its make time little more longer than usual

This time I review Revlon product that I got from Revlon Haul before
I review the pink one first
Coz this product actually recomended from Revlon SPG
I excited to try because I'm curious why Revlon SPG make me buy this one
And turn out better than my choice ><

So lets take a look ^^






Its look like dark pink right
thats why I doubt to buy this product

You can just rolling the bottom part to refill it


But turn out beautiful pink in finally ^^
And now this lipstick its my favorite for daily use

And for more detail
Check this video
Hope more helpful for you girls ^^



And if you like
please follow my GFC and blogvin
my blogvin here
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "empuqz"

xoxo
~cherries~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir