Saturday, June 8, 2013

POTD from Panda, freaking new doggie look style for shoes

Hi girls
See you again in my post
Just for info POTD is package of the Day ;)
This time is also my simple haul too from panda olshop
I just want to share some photo that I took when I receive a package
I really excited coz they really freaking adorable
I can say anithing anymore
Panda always have a cute and good collections
Okey let's take a look first
^^



First thing that I receive is Neon Bag
if you follow me in Instagram
Maybe you already knew coz this bag is my fav untill now
I already looking for neon bag
And finally I got it ^^/

I love bag when it is have chain for long strap..
But hately That "chain" is hurt me a lot 
And I really love this bag coz in shoulder area have leather part
So that can't hurt your shoulder


The detail... I love studded and neon
SO this bag is so perfect for me
><

The second thing that I got is doggie look shoes
I'm crazy about this shoes
Its really cute right?
quality?
Quite Good
its really comfy
I already use it 4 times
And its doesn't matter
I got in 37 size


wuuughhh :3

The third one is actually the same shoes but in different color and size
I got this for my best friend's birthday
^^
Hope she will like it


So this is the look when I use it ^^





So this is it
Hope you enjoy it
and always enjoy my post *huuugg*

And if you like
please follow my GFC and blogvin
my blogvin here
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "empuqz"

xoxo
~cherries~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir