Monday, June 3, 2013

Revlon Haul

Hi girls...
Not long a go I just write the post right?
*actually its yesterday hihihihihi
I write as soon as posibble because this week I have a time to do
But I dont know about end of june
coz I have a holiday with my family

So lets take a look 
^^
I have Revlon Haul several ago
It's mean "KALAP di MALAM HARI"
I go to CITO at 8.30 
Just for accompany my brother
But end to Me who have a big shopping in late night TT
Its quite a lot right?
Its just a lipstick and nail polish

I search a pink nail polish for a long time.. But i didn't find the right one
Just once I take a look Revlon nail polish
And I already falling in love with a second
Its just perfect for my imagine
I hope will be perfect when I try this at home too
In the right one its Super Top Speed

Revlon launching a new nail polish
All of them is a TOP SPEED series
which is have a dry fast ^^ 
* I will review this product soon *

This one is Color Stay Soft & Smooth series
I choose the nude look one, because I still dont have a nude lipstick

Okey, this one actually recomended from revlon SPG
I love the concept of this product
And I choose the orange one *that behind
But SPG says that which in front will have a best result 
I already say dont like it
But she keep says thats better than other
SO i will try and end up to buy it...
Lets take a look the result later ^^

All of them spend my entire money that night 
But I love every each product ^^
not to expensive I think
coz I have 5 product to bring to go home
its around 35$ 


So thats it...
Just a simple and shorter haul from me 

please comment down below which one you have try maybe or like it to I'm reviewing first 
I happy to ready every comment that you write and I do my best to reply every comment

So see you in my next post ^^
And if you like
please follow my GFC and blogvin
my blogvin here
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "empuqz"

xoxo
~cherries~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir