Monday, June 3, 2013

Wishlist June

Hi sweetheart.. ^^
Today I will post something different
I just found interesting in another blog that they share about something they want
"Wishlist"
So, I will share about my wishlist too 
Hope you can just simple enjoy it...
Please comment down below if we have same interest or maybe you like what I want in wishlist too

 I fans of sneaker... ANything about theme I love sneaker
And I still search the white one.. ANd I think that white sneaker in top is addorable enough ^^ they have pearl in little heels.. 

Maybe you look at first, why I want to use spring theme.. But all of them have a short theme.. So i think it will be perfect for summer ^^

Waaahh.. so many that I want to buy ^^ I hope just can have them all
If you guys have product in top. And already use them...
Come on girls.. Lets share in here ^^ let me know about you too


So see you in my next post ^^
And if you like
please follow my GFC and blogvin
and if you have instagram you can follow me here
or you can find my display name is "empuqz"

Gud night
xoxo
~cherries~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir